• 2 baguettes
• 113g Gorgonzola cheese
• 6 tsp "be sweet" Onion with Spearmint spoon sweet (slightly drained)
• 2 cups of arugula and tender lettuce mix (baby or cut in pieces)
• 900g beef eye of round oven roasts
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tbsp spicy mustard of your choice
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp freshly grounded pepper mix
• 8 tsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp thinly sliced radish
Step 1: Place roast on rack in roasting pan; pour in enough water to come 5 mm up side of pan. In small bowl, whisk together garlic, mustard, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; brush all over roast.
Step 2: Roast 250°C oven for 25-30 minutes. Reduce heat to 140°C and continue roasting for 60 to 70 minutes. When ready, tent with foil and let cool. Thinly slice.
Step 3: In bowl, whisk mayonnaise with the thinly sliced radish
Step 4: Cut baguettes lengthwise in half; brush cut sides with the mayonnaise-radich mix. Top bottoms with half each of the roast beef, cheese, "be sweet" onion with spearmint spoon sweet and salad greens; sandwich with tops of baguettes.
Step 5: Cut each baguette sandwich in quarters and serve.