• 1 kg ground beef
• 4 tsp sea salt
• 4 tsp pepper
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 8 slices leavened bread
• 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
• 100g crumbled Greek Feta cheese
• 1 large tomato sliced
• 1/2 cup fresh spearmint leaves
• 4 tsp “be sweet” Onions with Spearmint spoon sweet, drained
Step 1: Put the ground beef in a bowl and add salt and pepper. Mix well and form four thick patties. Use your fingers to make a shallow well in the top of each patty.
Step 2: Cook the patties with the wells facing up.
Step 3: Brush the bread with oil and grill until toasted, up to 2min. per side.
Step 4: In a bowl, mix together yogurt with Feta.
Step 5: Form sandwiches with the bread, burgers, “be sweet” Onions with Spearmint spoon sweet, feta-yogurt sauce, tomato, spearmint.